AmericanHort Welcomes New Board Members & Slate of Officers for 2022-2023
AmericanHort announced the election of four new members to the board of directors, along with the election of a new slate of board officers.
“We are excited to welcome these leaders who come from various segments of the green industry and encompass diverse experiences, skills and backgrounds,” said Ken Fisher, president & CEO of AmericanHort. “We also appreciate the dedication and commitment of our officers and the leadership they provide our organization and industry, particularly during the challenges of the past few years.”
Cole Mangum of Bell Nursery will become the immediate past chairman and J. Harvey Cotton will continue to serve as board treasurer in a non-voting position.
The new slate of officers includes:
• Jon Reelhorn as the new chairman of the board. Jon is owner and president of Belmont Nursery in Fresno, California.
• Rob Lando as the new vice chairman of the board. Rob co-founded and grew Ohio-based AgriNomix into North America’s largest supplier of automation to nurseries and greenhouses.
• Kurt Becker is Executive Vice President of Dramm Corporation in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, which has been a leader in watering tools and accessories for over 75 years.
• Matt Edmundson, President of Arbor Valley Nursery in Brighton, Colorado, is a second-generation nurseryman and third-generation business owner.
• Kent Fullmer is President of Fullmer’s Landscaping, Inc. in Dayton, Ohio, a residential landscape design and build company.
• Ann Tosovsky is President of Home Nursery Inc., a field and container production nursery headquartered in Albers, Illinois.
These new directors will join current directors Mike Gooder (Plantpeddler, Inc.); Steve Mostardi (Mostardi Nursery); Lyndsi Oestmann (Loma Vista Nursery); Ed Overdevest (Overdevest Nurseries); and Jonathan Saperstein (Everde Growers). GT