Northeast Greenhouse Conference & Expo Announces Speaker Lineup
The Northeast Greenhouse Conference and Expo will feature educational sessions on business management and greenhouse biological controls. The conference will be held November 3 & 4, 2021 at the Boxboro Regency Hotel in Boxborough, Massachusetts.
Speakers and sessions include:
• “Let’s Figure Out Gen X, Y & Z”—Amanda Thomsen, Kiss My Aster (and Green Profit columnist)
• “Applying a Lean Approach in Different Parts of the Business”—Gerson “Gary” Cortes, Flow Vision
• “Mitigating May Madness”—Amanda Thomsen, Kiss My Aster; and Sue Adams and Dan Snyder, Fair Acre Farms
• “One Hour Strategic Plan”—John Kennedy, John Kennedy Consulting
• “How to Handle and Release a Variety of Beneficial Arthropods for Greenhouse Biocontrol, Including Mistakes to Avoid”—John Sanderson, Cornell University
• “Upcoming Challenges in Biocontrol/ BCA Compatibility With Traditional Products”—Ron Valentin, Bioworks, Inc.
• “Keep Yourself Up to Date With What’s Happening in Pest Management (including new biocontrol products, techniques and tools to help with your IPM program)”—Suzanne Wainwright-Evans, Buglady Consulting
The biennial Northeast Greenhouse Conference & Expo is co-sponsored by New England Floriculture, Inc.—a group of grower representatives from the Northeast, augmented by university and cooperative extension staff in each state who specialize in greenhouse crops and management.
The full program is posted on the NEGC website at negreenhouse.org. Attendee registration is open now at cvent.me/L43loN. GT