AmericanHort Announces Landscape Operations Tour
AmericanHort is holding the Landscape Operations Tour, a new event taking place on November 5-6 in Southwest Ohio. Landscape owners and operators interested in increasing the efficiency of their operations will enjoy world-class stops and several networking opportunities during this two-day bus tour.
“The landscaping segment is a vital part of the horticulture industry and this tour will highlight best practices in landscaping to help attendees perform better in their own operations,” said Ken Fisher, President and CEO of AmericanHort.
The Landscape Operations Tour is an opportunity to learn about technology and management strategies from cutting-edge landscaping companies, network with industry colleagues and bring back fresh, innovative ideas to increase landscape operations efficiency.
Each of the eight stops will include facility tours showcasing the unique practices that make their businesses thrive.
• The Site Group—Decentralized Management
• Siebenthaler’s—Preventative Maintenance
• Bern’s Landscaping—Personal Gardening Program
• Tom’s Mulch—Landscape and Landscape Supply
• Natorp’s Nursery Outlet & Landscape—Vertical Integration
• Scarff’s Nursery and Landscape—Continuing Innovation
• Dan Druffel, Inc.—Downtown Operations Hub
• Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens—High-Management Landscapes
Be sure to book by October 15, 2018 to take advantage of reduced hotel rates. For more information or to register, visit AmericanHort.org/LandscapeTour. GT